E-Payablessave time, improve workflow
DCS E-Payables Solution
The direct costs of processing a paper invoice are generally accepted to be somewhere between €5 and €15 per invoice.With electronic invoicing this figure can be reduced by up to 90%!
The savings made by changing to an electronic payments process from the traditional paper based system come from:
Reduced processing time for invoices
Redeployment of Account Payable staff to more value added tasks.
Improved reporting allowing greater transparency and improved bargaining power with suppliers.
Reduced errors, and swifter dispute resolution.
- Reduced processing time for invoices, leading to capture of early payment discounts and swifter recovery of VAT.
- Redeployment of Account Payable staff to more value added tasks.
- Improved reporting allowing greater transparency and improved bargaining power with suppliers.
- Reduced errors, and swifter dispute resolution.
The Accounts Payables function in organisations is coming under increasing pressure to streamline their cumbersome manual processes which impede effective management and visibility of commitments and payments. The DCS E-Payables solution for managing the supplier invoices enables organisations to streamline existing payment processes thereby saving significant amounts of money, time and financial resources.
DCS E-Payables will....
- Scan invoices – using OCR technology which digitises the data on the invoices.
- Match invoices with purchase orders – scanned invoices are matched electronically with their purchase order.
- Manage Electronic Approval – approval workflow tailored to your company.
- Post Approved Payments – once the payment is approved, it will be automatically posted to your financial ledgers. The solution is shipped fully integrated into SunSystems, Sage and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Manage documents – all invoices are held in original format in a structured database for easy access
- Reduce data entry for Accounts Payable by 80%
- Provides visibility and tracking – online reliable information and automatic e-mail notification