DCS in Education
DCS helps educational establishments to leverage finite resources to meet their policy and commercial requirements. Over 1,000 users in 250 schools in Ireland and 3rd level institutions in the United Kingdom use the DCS-E-Purchasing and the DCS-E-Payables everyday to process purchase orders and invoices.
DCS solutions ensure control over spending in a multi-site organisation with a decentralised procurement policy, by:
• An electronic purchase approval process
• Online budget reporting, ensuring complete transparency.
• Scanning of invoices and facilitation of electronic payment.
• Provision of a hosted subscription service which significantly reduces up-front capex costs.
In addition to offering significant savings in processing orders, managing pro-curement and processing invoices, DCS also provides solutions for:
• Student registration management
• Financial transactions associated with fee payments and refunds, including electronic payment.
• Tutor Contract and timesheet management
Our customers include Dublin and Dún Laoghaire ETB, Limerick and Clare ETB Cork ETB, Donegal ETB, Forth Valley College, Stow College.